Mike
Tena
Lynne
Carolyn
Carl
Ray
Mom was kind enough to let me take some of her very precious photo books and scan them into my computer. It has been a lot of fun seeing what each sibling looked like as a young child, and being able to compare them to today. I am not sure the age of each sibling, but am pretty sure that Ray's is the Hospital picture ( cause of the bracelet on his right wrist) . Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share these pictures with all of you, and ask that if you have any put them on.
Tena
Lynne
Carolyn
Carl
Ray
Mom was kind enough to let me take some of her very precious photo books and scan them into my computer. It has been a lot of fun seeing what each sibling looked like as a young child, and being able to compare them to today. I am not sure the age of each sibling, but am pretty sure that Ray's is the Hospital picture ( cause of the bracelet on his right wrist) . Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share these pictures with all of you, and ask that if you have any put them on.
1 comment:
I love these pictures! Kristin says on her blog that they are having trouble keeping Brynley quiet in Church, I think Mom can relate, her experiences with Ray are probably unmatched to this day.
Post a Comment