I was just thinking about all the things that took place in 2009 with the Westfall Family, and here is a list of the things I have come up with. If I have missed something let me know, or put it on here.
Erin got married to a young man named Luke Garcia.
Gabriella Garcia was born.
Isaac Rignell was born.
Kinsley Nielsen was born.
Lilly Allen was born.
Jessica got engaged.
Porter got home from serving a mission in Japan.
Ray had to have a repair done on his Achilles Tendon.
Rich, Lori, and Avery lived for three months in Japan.
Ellie was baptised.
Mark was baptized.
DeLaney and Jessica both Graduated from High School.
We enjoyed a Westfall Reunion at Mikes house.
Ryan and Natalie found out they were expecting a baby girl.
Ellie broke her arm (again)
I am sure I have left out lots of things from each family. But as you can see the Westfall Family was busy as can be. Happy New Year!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009 in the Westfall Family
Posted by Ray and Mickie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment