It's almost that time, our first ever Westfall Reunion. June 13th and 14th. Pinedale in the south hills (Church Cabins). If you haven't yet, I am sure you will be receiving info on the Westfall Reunion. I just received my copy today from Tena. I am excited about the reunion this year, and a little anxious. There are so many new faces (young and old) in the family, and I am happy and excited to see all of you. If you can, please make every effort to be there. Grandma isn't getting any younger, and this could be her last year, and as much as I hate to think about it, it would be great for her to have this memory. Just think of it this way, one day with people you can or cannot stand wont kill you, it will only make you a stronger person. haha K, hope to see you all there. If you don't receive info in the next several days, let me know and I will send you a copy of my reunion letter. I hope to see you all there. It would be great to get one nice picture of the whole family for Grandma's wall, (and my fridge). :) OK I'm done preachin' Love you all...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment